* break a pretzel rod into 3 even pieces
* poke hole in one end of pretzel piece with toothpick
* cut a pull n peel licorice into 2" lengths
* place a 2" pull n peel licorice length in hole at end of pretzel
* dip pretzel into white chocolate
* cover with flinkles red hot cinnamon, strawberry, or cherry popsicle flavored sprinkles
* let dry, and serve
perfect appetizer for the 4th of july!
- the sprinkle sage
flinkles offers OVER 60 different flavors of sprinkles.
here are some ideas to help you get your sprinkle on!
SUMMER TIME rim shot
for your next party, or get together try flinkles on the rims of your glasses.
Even ice tea looks better with a rim of flinkles lemonade flavored sprinkles on it.
Pop some Popcorn, cover with melted butter, and sprinkle liberally with your favorite Flinkles Flavored Sprinkles
Who says you have to bake??
Stop by "Cupcakes Amore" on highway K. purchase some cupcakes with white frosting, and then come over to Flinkles to buy the sprinkles.
Simple, and easy for your next party or get together.
mardi gras time!!
Chocolate or vanilla cupcakes, butter cream frosting, and irish cream flinkles flavored sprinkles. add beads, or masks for extra fun!
valentines day cake
chocolate heart shaped cake, fresh butter cream icing, and covered in red hot cinnamon flinkles flavored sprinkles
- FLINKLES STAFF.
covered in blue raspberry, lemon, peppermint, and lime flinkles flavored sprinkles.
pina colada flinkles
" i made sugar cookies with flinkles for an office meeting. they were a big hit."
- Joyce G
RICE crispy treats
" I made RICE crispy treats for my family during the christmas season. To make them more festive, i added peppermint flinkles."
- Erin Z
NEW YORK CHEESECAKE
BLUE RASPBERRY FLINKLES
" my wife loves to make cheesecake for me. I added BLUE RASPBERRY flinkles for a unique taste."
- Steve G
MRs.claus' high heels
PERFECT CHRISTMAS HOR d'oeuvres!
made with red velvet cupcakes, milano cookies, candy canes for stilettos, andf flinkles peppermint flavored sprinkles
easy to make, and delicious to eat.
Fall holiday pumpkin pie
either make, or purchase a pumpkin pie ( we won't tell). then cover pie liberally with flinkles candy corn flavored sprinkles. add favorite whipped cream ( as much as you want). then cut, and serve. perfect for holiday parties!
STAR SPANGLED STRAWBERRIES
Take a Fresh Strawberry, Dip 3/4 of the way in White Chocolate, then Dip lower 1/3 in FLINKLES Blue Raspberry Flavored Sprinkles. Creates a Beautiful Red, White, and Blue combination. Serve Chilled
* Take chicken, turkey, or steak
* Sprinkle Flinkles Flavored Sprinkles on top
* Grill with sprinkles facing up
* As the Flinkles melt, a caramelized glaze will occur, and the flavors will infuse into the meat
Take a cooked baked potato, cut open the top, break up potato inside the jacket, cover with chedder cheese, and sprinkle Flinkles Cajun Spice Sprinkles on top. Reheat, or microwave until cheese has melted.
quick and easy chip dip. Just add jalapeno, bacon, and/or dill pickle flinkles flavored sprinkles to sour cream. It is so good!
SIMPLY MELT WHITE, MILK, OR DARK CHOCOLATE. DIP PRETZEL STICKS INTO THE CHOCOLATE. THEN DIP THE CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZEL STICKS INTO YOUR FAVORITE FLINKLES FLAVORED SPRINKLES. EAT AND ENJOY! GREAT FOR PARTIES.
SIMPLE VALENTINE CANDY
* PURCHASE HEART SHAPED CANDY MOLD
* PURCHASE QUICK MELT CHOCOLATE
* MELT CHOCOLATE IN MICROWAVE
* CHOOSE FAVORITE FLAVORS OF FLINKLES
* POUR FLINKLES INTO BOTTOM OF EACH HEART SHAPE..ONLY ENOUGH TO COVER BOTTOM
* SPOON IN MELTED CHOCOLATE TIL FILLED
* CHILL IN FREEZER 10 MINS
* POP CANDIES OUT OF MOLD, AND ENJOY
dOUGH NOT FORGET THE
Doughnuts taste great covered in Flinkles flavored sprinkles. try it today!
dA bOMB POP
TAKE A SCOOP OF VANILLA ICE CREAM AND ADD fLINKLES CHERRY POPSICLE, LEMONADE, AND BLUE RASPBERRY FLAVORED SPRINKLES. RELIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD FAVORITE!